segunda-feira, 23 de novembro de 2009

Mantra: He Govinda He Gopala



He Govinda He Gopala

He Govinda He Gopala He Daya lulal
(O Govinda, O Gopala, O Ocean of Mercy)

Prana Natha Anatha Sakhe
(O Lord of my life you are my only true friend)
Dina Darda Nivara
(The only protector of this unfortunate soul)

He Samaratha Agamya Purana
(O eternal Divine “King”, I am unfit to approach you as I am)
Moha Maya Dhara
(holding on to my illusions and attachments)

Andha Kupa Maha Bhayana
( I have fallen into this andha kupa- deep dark well of ignorance)
Nanaka Para Utara
(You are my only shelter and means of deliverance)

He – O Govinda – name for Krishna which means the reservoir of all pleasure
Gopala – name for Krishna which means the transcendental friend and protector of the cows Daya - mercy lulal – ocean
Prana – life Natha - Lord Anatha - no other Sakhe - friend

Nenhum comentário:

Últimos Posts

Confira também:

Related Posts with Thumbnails